« Still good after all these years | Main | Holy Crap »

July 8, 2012

ROAD TRIP!!!

Okay, so not exactly a road trip. We tried one of those, and found that the actual "road" part of the trip sucked horribly. Anyhow, we have been talking for many weeks about a trip out to Arizona, which I think we really need to get started on. Any ideas as of yet, Will?

Geoff, if you're out there, what works for you?

Posted by Ninja McFear at July 8, 2012 1:17 PM

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Comments

If I give my office enough warning (2 weeks minimum)I can take a long weekend like leave on a Thursday, come back on a Monday kind of deal. Ball is in Geoff's court. If he gives us a weekend I can take the time.

Posted by: Vilhelm Author Profile Page at July 8, 2012 4:36 PM

Sounds good. We just have to coordinate with Geoff now. Where is he?

Posted by: Ninja McFear Author Profile Page at July 9, 2012 2:05 PM

Who the fuck knows. The Pike makes himself known when he sees fit.

Posted by: Vilhelm Author Profile Page at July 9, 2012 8:16 PM

ROFL,

Give me at least a weeks notice and almost any weekend will work for me. FYI, I own a PS3 now! And I have an unplayed copy of Silent Hill: Downpour!

So, how about the first weekend in August? 8/2 to 8/3?

-The Pike (Making Himself Known)

Posted by: Geoff Author Profile Page at July 12, 2012 10:09 AM

I can do that, not like I got anything going on right now.

Will?

Posted by: Ninja McFear Author Profile Page at July 12, 2012 11:13 AM

Woot! Go Geoff!! Awesome, I was going to pick up Downpour before we left, you rock. I have put in for the time off, I should know in a few days if it was approved or not. No worries though, I will find the time. Good to hear from you Geoff :)

Posted by: Vilhelm Author Profile Page at July 12, 2012 7:16 PM